Re: [pcgen] sourceforge playing up

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
      At 11:35 2005.10.02, Devon Jones wrote:
      >Devon Jones wrote:
      >
      >>Sorry, didn't check pcgen mail yesterday.
      >>I am *not* getting mail from SF.
      >>
      >>Devon
      >>

      >It's possible we finally got moved over to the new mail system:
      >
      > (* 2004-02-16 09:55:08* - Project CVS Service ) Due to the recent
      > OS upgrade on the SourceForge.net developer CVS server, it will be
      > necessary for any per-project syncmail script installations to make
      > a one-line change to their syncmail script. The central copy of the
      > syncmail script which is used by a number of projects has already
      > been modified in this manner. To function properly, the MAILHOST
      > line should be hardcoded to MAILHOST = 'localhost'.
      >
      > Though I suspect this issue is *not* relevent for us.
      >
      > Devon

      We are using the central copy so we should not have anything to change (like you said).

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
      >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
        Andrew Wilson scribed:

        > I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
        > seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either.

        I've started to get commit mails and tracker updates for work I did last
        night (just a few so far), maybe they have fixed the problem.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
          At 11:43 2005.10.02, Andrew Wilson wrote:
          >On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 09:35:19AM -0600, Devon Jones wrote:
          >> Devon Jones wrote:
          >>
          >> >Sorry, didn't check pcgen mail yesterday.
          >> >I am *not* getting mail from SF.
          >> >
          >> >Devon
          >> >

          >> It's possible we finally got moved over to the new mail system:
          >>
          >> (* 2004-02-16 09:55:08* - Project CVS Service ) Due to the recent
          >> OS upgrade on the SourceForge.net developer CVS server, it will be
          >> necessary for any per-project syncmail script installations to make
          >> a one-line change to their syncmail script. The central copy of the
          >> syncmail script which is used by a number of projects has already
          >> been modified in this manner. To function properly, the MAILHOST
          >> line should be hardcoded to MAILHOST = 'localhost'.
          >>
          >> Though I suspect this issue is *not* relevent for us.
          >>
          >> Devon
          >
          >The last 30 or so suport requests are all people who's mailing list have
          >stopped working.
          >
          >andrew

          I just commited a file to check and received the notification 1 or 2 minutes after the commit. I have also received a notification for pcgendm repository this morning so my guess is that it is working now.

          Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
          Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
          >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
          <mailto:beaudoer@...>
        • Andrew Wilson
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
            On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 12:46:37PM -0400, Éric Beaudoin wrote:
            > At 11:43 2005.10.02, Andrew Wilson wrote:
            >> The last 30 or so suport requests are all people who's mailing list
            >> have stopped working.
            >>
            >> andrew
            >
            > I just commited a file to check and received the notification 1 or 2
            > minutes after the commit. I have also received a notification for
            > pcgendm repository this morning so my guess is that it is working now.

            Yeah, I got those too. I'll try a post to the developer list and see if
            it's back.

            andrew
            --
            Sagittarius: (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
            Canadians are known the world over for their laid-back
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
              On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 12:38:06PM -0400, Eddy Anthony wrote:
              > Andrew Wilson scribed:
              >
              > > I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
              > > seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either.
              >
              > I've started to get commit mails and tracker updates for work I did last
              > night (just a few so far), maybe they have fixed the problem.

              My last post to the developer list just went through as well. The
              missing mail might be sitting in a mail queue waiting to go out.

              andrew
              --
              Cancer: (June 22 - July 22)
              Don't worry about politics so much. From time to time, the tree of