sourceforge playing up

  • Andrew Wilson
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi all

      I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
      seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either. Does anyone
      know if there's anything up with sourceforge?

      andrew
      --
      Sagittarius: (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
      You don't care if time travel is currently believed to be a physical
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
        On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 12:09:11AM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
        > Hi all
        >
        > I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
        > seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either. Does anyone
        > know if there's anything up with sourceforge?

        Can one of the other developers please respond to this and tell me
        whether they're getting mail from sourceforge. I need to know if it's
        general problem or localised to me.

        Thanks

        andrew
        --
        Scorpio: (Oct. 24 - Nov. 21)
        You like to say your addiction is like a ravenous beast whose hunger
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
          Andrew Wilson wrote:

          >On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 12:09:11AM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
          >

          >>Hi all
          >>
          >>I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
          >>seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either. Does anyone
          >>know if there's anything up with sourceforge?
          >>

          >Can one of the other developers please respond to this and tell me
          >whether they're getting mail from sourceforge. I need to know if it's
          >general problem or localised to me.
          >
          >Thanks
          >
          >andrew

          Sorry, didn't check pcgen mail yesterday.
          I am *not* getting mail from SF.

          Devon
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
            Andrew Wilson scribed:

            >> I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
            >> seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either. Does anyone
            >> know if there's anything up with sourceforge?
            >
            > Can one of the other developers please respond to this and tell me
            > whether they're getting mail from sourceforge. I need to know if it's
            > general problem or localised to me.

            I'm not getting commit emails nor am I getting tracker update emails, must
            be a sourceforge problem.
            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            ~ PCGen Content Silverback
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
              Devon Jones wrote:

              >Sorry, didn't check pcgen mail yesterday.
              >I am *not* getting mail from SF.
              >
              >Devon

              It's possible we finally got moved over to the new mail system:

              (* 2004-02-16 09:55:08* - Project CVS Service ) Due to the recent
              OS upgrade on the SourceForge.net developer CVS server, it will be
              necessary for any per-project syncmail script installations to make
              a one-line change to their syncmail script. The central copy of the
              syncmail script which is used by a number of projects has already
              been modified in this manner. To function properly, the MAILHOST
              line should be hardcoded to MAILHOST = 'localhost'.

              Though I suspect this issue is *not* relevent for us.

              Devon
            • Andrew Wilson
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
                On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 11:27:53AM -0400, Eddy Anthony wrote:
                > Andrew Wilson scribed:
                >
                > >> I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
                > >> seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either. Does anyone
                > >> know if there's anything up with sourceforge?
                > >
                > > Can one of the other developers please respond to this and tell me
                > > whether they're getting mail from sourceforge. I need to know if it's
                > > general problem or localised to me.
                >
                > I'm not getting commit emails nor am I getting tracker update emails, must
                > be a sourceforge problem.

                Thanks guys, I'll put in a support request.

                andrew
                --
                Capricorn: (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
                You'll be prevented from joining the Army's elite paratrooper unit,
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
                  On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 09:35:19AM -0600, Devon Jones wrote:
                  > Devon Jones wrote:
                  >
                  > >Sorry, didn't check pcgen mail yesterday.
                  > >I am *not* getting mail from SF.
                  > >
                  > >Devon
                  > >

                  > It's possible we finally got moved over to the new mail system:
                  >
                  > (* 2004-02-16 09:55:08* - Project CVS Service ) Due to the recent
                  > OS upgrade on the SourceForge.net developer CVS server, it will be
                  > necessary for any per-project syncmail script installations to make
                  > a one-line change to their syncmail script. The central copy of the
                  > syncmail script which is used by a number of projects has already
                  > been modified in this manner. To function properly, the MAILHOST
                  > line should be hardcoded to MAILHOST = 'localhost'.
                  >
                  > Though I suspect this issue is *not* relevent for us.
                  >
                  > Devon

                  The last 30 or so suport requests are all people who's mailing list have
                  stopped working.

                  andrew
                  --
                  Scorpio: (Oct. 24 - Nov. 21)
                  Leprosy is certainly not the problem it once was, but that might
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
                    At 11:35 2005.10.02, Devon Jones wrote:
                    >Devon Jones wrote:
                    >
                    >>Sorry, didn't check pcgen mail yesterday.
                    >>I am *not* getting mail from SF.
                    >>
                    >>Devon
                    >>

                    >It's possible we finally got moved over to the new mail system:
                    >
                    > (* 2004-02-16 09:55:08* - Project CVS Service ) Due to the recent
                    > OS upgrade on the SourceForge.net developer CVS server, it will be
                    > necessary for any per-project syncmail script installations to make
                    > a one-line change to their syncmail script. The central copy of the
                    > syncmail script which is used by a number of projects has already
                    > been modified in this manner. To function properly, the MAILHOST
                    > line should be hardcoded to MAILHOST = 'localhost'.
                    >
                    > Though I suspect this issue is *not* relevent for us.
                    >
                    > Devon

                    We are using the central copy so we should not have anything to change (like you said).

                    Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
                    Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
                    >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
                    <mailto:beaudoer@...>
                  • Eddy Anthony
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
                      Andrew Wilson scribed:

                      > I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
                      > seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either.

                      I've started to get commit mails and tracker updates for work I did last
                      night (just a few so far), maybe they have fixed the problem.
                      --
                      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
                        At 11:43 2005.10.02, Andrew Wilson wrote:
                        >On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 09:35:19AM -0600, Devon Jones wrote:
                        >> Devon Jones wrote:
                        >>
                        >> >Sorry, didn't check pcgen mail yesterday.
                        >> >I am *not* getting mail from SF.
                        >> >
                        >> >Devon
                        >> >

                        >> It's possible we finally got moved over to the new mail system:
                        >>
                        >> (* 2004-02-16 09:55:08* - Project CVS Service ) Due to the recent
                        >> OS upgrade on the SourceForge.net developer CVS server, it will be
                        >> necessary for any per-project syncmail script installations to make
                        >> a one-line change to their syncmail script. The central copy of the
                        >> syncmail script which is used by a number of projects has already
                        >> been modified in this manner. To function properly, the MAILHOST
                        >> line should be hardcoded to MAILHOST = 'localhost'.
                        >>
                        >> Though I suspect this issue is *not* relevent for us.
                        >>
                        >> Devon
                        >
                        >The last 30 or so suport requests are all people who's mailing list have
                        >stopped working.
                        >
                        >andrew

                        I just commited a file to check and received the notification 1 or 2 minutes after the commit. I have also received a notification for pcgendm repository this morning so my guess is that it is working now.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
                          On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 12:46:37PM -0400, Éric Beaudoin wrote:
                          > At 11:43 2005.10.02, Andrew Wilson wrote:
                          >> The last 30 or so suport requests are all people who's mailing list
                          >> have stopped working.
                          >>
                          >> andrew
                          >
                          > I just commited a file to check and received the notification 1 or 2
                          > minutes after the commit. I have also received a notification for
                          > pcgendm repository this morning so my guess is that it is working now.

                          Yeah, I got those too. I'll try a post to the developer list and see if
                          it's back.

                          andrew
                          --
                          Sagittarius: (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
                          Canadians are known the world over for their laid-back
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
                            On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 12:38:06PM -0400, Eddy Anthony wrote:
                            > Andrew Wilson scribed:
                            >
                            > > I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
                            > > seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either.
                            >
                            > I've started to get commit mails and tracker updates for work I did last
                            > night (just a few so far), maybe they have fixed the problem.

                            My last post to the developer list just went through as well. The
                            missing mail might be sitting in a mail queue waiting to go out.

                            andrew
                            --
                            Cancer: (June 22 - July 22)
                            Don't worry about politics so much. From time to time, the tree of