[Bug?]Litch template missing skill ajustements

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      According to the 3.5 SRD, the Litch template should add the following modifiers to skills:

      Skills: Liches have a +8 racial bonus on Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, Sense Motive, and Spot checks. Otherwise same as the base creature.

      I don't think it was coded in the Litch template.

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
      >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • David M. Bebber
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
        I get the following message on loading PCGen 5.9.3a

        "B:\Gaming>java -Xms128m -Xmx256m -jar pcgen.jar
        Unknown tag 'SPELL:Class Ability|TIMES=1|Disguise Self' in
        file:/B:/Gaming/data/
        Alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeldritch_feats_hidden.lst
        Could not find EquipmentModifier: Spellcasting"

        Just an FYI, probably depreciated tags.
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
          David M. Bebber scribed:

          > I get the following message on loading PCGen 5.9.3a
          >
          > "B:\Gaming>java -Xms128m -Xmx256m -jar pcgen.jar
          > Unknown tag 'SPELL:Class Ability|TIMES=1|Disguise Self' in
          > file:/B:/Gaming/data/
          > Alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeldritch_feats_hidden.
          > lst
          > Could not find EquipmentModifier: Spellcasting"
          >
          > Just an FYI, probably depreciated tags.

          Yeah that tag should read SPELLS: not SPELL:, the syntax it uses is for
          SPELLS, looks like a typo, I'll fix it.

          Trackered:
          [ 1311293 ] [completebookofeldritchmight] Bad SPELL tag
          <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1311293&group_id=3
          6698&atid=417816>
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2005
            [ 1328305 ] Lich template missing skill ajustements
            http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1328305&group_id=25576&atid=750091

            Paul W. King
            OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon