Vitality and Wound Points as a House Rule

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      I have figured out how to implement the Vitality and Wound Points system
      from Unearthed Arcana as a House Rule.

      It will be a set of radio buttons the user can use to switch between using
      Hit Points and VP/WP. The gameMode will have a VAR defined and bonused to
      indicate which system should be used. The OS will then have 2 Blocks, one
      for each system and will only output the one selected.

      Any objections to this concept?

      I've trackered this as a general FREQ:
      [ 1310319 ] Vitality and Wound Points as a House Rule
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1310319&group_id=2
      5576&atid=384722>

      I'll need to make an OS FREQ if this idea is agreeable, the bulk of the work
      for it will be updating all the fantasy sheets for it.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback