General modifiers template?

  • kigmatzomat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 8:02 PM

      I was setting up some NPCs for my game this weekend and hit a
      stumbling block. I've got a non-OGL source that has an ability that
      grants rage-like qualities to other characters (aka not the character
      with the ability) I started thinking about how to code it up and
      realized it would be easiest to have a set of modifier templates that
      cover the most common incidents. E.g. "+1 morale attack", "+1 luck
      damage", etc.

      Does anyone see how this would break something? Conflict with future
      plans? Cause this would make GMGen-type functionality much nicer and
      provide workarounds for uncoded spells, psionics, etc.

      -James McP