[Announce]PCGen 5.9.3 Alpha Win Installer is up

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Just a quick note to let you guys know that I've finaly found the time to build and upload the Windows installer for the latest alpha release.

      The link for the release notes:
      <http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=30020&group_id=25576>

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog