Re: [pcgen] Data Monkey Meeting log - 9/28/05

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
      On 9/30/05 1:15 PM, "boomer70" <boomer70@...> wrote:

      >> <[Content_SB]mosat> since the kit is applied after
      >> that it has no say in the
      >> matter

      > The PROF tag in the kit code is intended to handle
      > this. As you point out though, if the creature
      > already has a monster level it won't work. I am not
      > sure how this would work with races that "don't have a
      > monster level" (i.e. that replace it with a character
      > class) or if that would apply in this case.

      He's the idea I had, the default kit for those monsters that get the choice
      would all get a template with REMOVE:FEAT to take the Archaic profs out and
      an ADD:FEAT to add the Simple Prof in, shouldn't be a problem I just needed
      to think about it a bit :-)
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback