Re: [pcgen] Data team meeting

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
      Eddy Anthony scribed:

      > Just to clarify, I'll be in the pcgen irc tonight for a semi-formal data
      > team meeting (around 9pm EST).

      OK that was short notice so let's do this again next week, Thursday unless
      anyone wants a different day to fit it into their schedule.

      By then we should have been through the trackers and we can talk about the
      tricky ones.

      After that maybe a once a month thing?
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
        All of this industry is going to make me burst with pride soon, gives
        me one less team to chase though, a nice problem to have :-)

        Karianna
        <Off to form more teams to keep herself in a job>

        > Eddy Anthony scribed:
        >
        > > Just to clarify, I'll be in the pcgen irc tonight for a
        semi-formal data
        > > team meeting (around 9pm EST).
        >
        > OK that was short notice so let's do this again next week, Thursday
        unless
        > anyone wants a different day to fit it into their schedule.
        >
        > By then we should have been through the trackers and we can talk
        about the
        > tricky ones.
        >
        > After that maybe a once a month thing?
        > --
        > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        > ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
          On 9/30/05 4:30 AM, "karianna03" <karianna@...> wrote:

          > All of this industry is going to make me burst with pride soon,

          Keeps the ninja monkeys at bay too ;-)
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback