Re: Promotions! [EDDY/TIR/ERIC] - [PAPA_DRB]

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 29 6:31 AM
      Hey all,

      >No I was going to look at all of them. One of the things I want to go
      >over tonight is a data tracker review, I thought we could
      >pre-emptivley do that before you got to it... but I see I'm no match
      >for your speed ;p

      Just trying to do as much as possible before RL kicks me :-). David
      has volunteered to be the Data TM, so that ought to help you guys heaps!

      > There are a number of data trackers which cannot be done without
      > code support, those just need to have code FREQs created for them
      > but not moved> (else how do we know what to implement data wise when
      > they are done)

      This is true, we need to identify those and shift those across to the
      pcgen project Data Freqs tracker, at least then we can comment
      "Waiting on FREQ X to be coded"

      > The Tag creation/Modification should be moved to Code FREQs if they
      > are still valid

      Fair enough

      > The Tag Additions contain trackers for the addition of the FACE tag
      > and the PANTHEON tag to those sources which lack them because (I
      > guess) they were made before the tag existed. Those should be easy
      > enough provided we have access to the source book. Between me and
      > Tir we've probably got quite a few, we'll have to see what's left
      > after that and put a call out.

      Cool, it did rather look like an easy task for some LST Lemur or two
      :-). Heck I'll do it myself if I can get a PDF of the sources involved.

      Wicked, that's get PCGenDM trackers into shape real fast, we can move
      the rest over to pcgen itself once we've cut down the numbers. Only
      PCGen Docs to go after that :-).

      Karianna
    • David
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 10, 2005
        What is the status of adding books for Mongoose Publishing? I've picked up a
        book for a character of mine that is published by Mongoose and would like to
        know if it can be included in PCGen?

        -- david
        Papa-DRB
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 10, 2005
          David scribed:

          > What is the status of adding books for Mongoose Publishing? I've picked up a
          > book for a character of mine that is published by Mongoose and would like to
          > know if it can be included in PCGen?

          If it's not a licensed product like Babylon 5 or Starship Troopers it should
          be no problem. Which book is it?
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 10, 2005
            Quintesential (or however you spell it) Ranger. It shipped today from Amazon
            and will be delivered before 10/17. I also ordered QR II and will be looking
            in the long run at that.

            But it is going to take a long time to get it down. I will code the few
            things that I really need and then work on it in my (haha!) spare time.

            -- david

          • frank_kliewe
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 8, 2006
              Terry FitzSimons has been doing great work on the docs. He is taking
              the initiative to correct errors and close holes in our documentation
              and he is persistent in asking for those informations that he needs to
              do so, an attitude that is greatly needed to get the job done. Terry
              is hereby promoted to the rank of Docs Tamarin.

              Richard Bowers, also known as gawaine42, is hereby promoted to the
              rank of OS Tamarin. In a time when the OS team needed support for the
              5.10 release he stepped up to the challenge and helped squashing those
              bugs that had found their way into our sheets.

              Well done, guys. Way to go. Congratulations to both of you!

              Cheerio,

              Frank Kliewe
              PCGen Content Silverback
            • Tir Gwaith
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 8, 2006
                Congratz, guys.

                <digs through his monkey pantry>

                Monkey Snacks[TM] all around!!! :D

                PCGen LST Chimp
              • Frank Kliewe
                Message 7 of 22 , Sep 3 10:17 AM
                  DATA
                  Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing) is hereby promoted to Data Gibbon. Andrew
                  always keeps improving his LST skills and has reached a level of
                  expertise where we happlily see him working on some aspects of our
                  Core datasets already. Its especially pleasant to get a hand from
                  Andrew now, where Eddy's time on the project has been severely
                  limited.

                  DOCS
                  I found that I've been slacking with promotions, when it comes to the
                  Docs Seconds. I usually see them listed as Second and thus never
                  realized that their rank of expertise did lag behind. For that matter
                  both the former Docs Second Aaron Divinsky (boomer70) and the current
                  Docs Second Eric C. Smith (Maredudd) are hereby promoted to Docs
                  Gibbon.

                  Thank you for all the support you've given to the project guys!

                  Cheerio,

                  Frank Kliewe
                  PCGen Content Silverback

                  --
                  I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of
                  it as... therapy.