Re: OS Template for use with Fantasy Grounds

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2005
      > We've had a request for output which can be used with the Fantasy
      > application. I don't think any of our OS people use this app. I
      anyone can
      > provide help or pointers with this it would be appreciated. Here is the
      > tracker I opened for it:
      > [ 1304406 ] OS Template for use with Fantasy Grounds
      > 5576&atid=748297>
      > --
      > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      > ~ PCGen Content Silverback

      I took a quick look at this, and I'm confused. It seems that the
      program has it's own database and character generation. The character
      sheets for the program appear to be on-line and interactive. I'm not
      sure how or if that is at all compatible with PCGen. What exactly are
      people asking for with respect to this program?

      OS Chimp