Re: PDF xslt help - which group?

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Kliewe" <fkliewe@t...> wrote:

> [...]

      Frank is correct. I regularly monitor all the Yahoo PCGen lists. If
      it's a question about an OS tag, ListFileHelp is the closest we got.
      If it's a question about xlst, here is a good place. You can always
      email me directly about OS issues, I'm in charge of the OS "group".
      Which until Frank came along, was just me. :) However, I'm not a
      expert on xlst. I just know enough to get by on the OS. Last time I
      had a xlst question, I posted here, and a couple of people had an
      answer within a day.

      I hope that helps.

      Chuck
      OS Chimp