Re: [pcgen] Adding a wolf as an animal companion

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2005
      I had noticed the same thing. It turns out that the alignment has to equal
      something (TN I think) for it to be viable. The source document that is
      used only allows for TN animals.

      You can still select it, but don't forget to change the animal back to TN,
      as it will do a alignment change to match its master

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)