Help with installing Data Sets

  • blturner67
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 8:07 AM
      Hello all,
      This has probably been discussed but I have not been able to install
      the 2 data sets I just bought. I have the basic (free) PCGen installed
      and that was working fine. I wanted to add a couple extra data sets
      (Converted Epic and Book of Vile Darkness)
      I have not been able to do it correctly. I try and follow the
      directions in the Read me text, but that has not worked.

      I am just pretty basic with my computer skills, so I hope it is not
      too complicated.

      Any suggestions. I do have yahoo messenger with username "xyzmale"
      Perhaps someone could walk me through it? I will be online off and on
      much of the day.

      Thanks.
    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 9:12 PM
        Well its possible that you bought them from Code Monkey Publishing and will
        need to ask in their forums for assistance.

        Go to http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/ if you did. Also read their
        internal README.FIRST file in their directory. My copies of their
        datafiles included instruction to change PcGens internal operation on the
        sources page to access their files.

        Also they use their own core rules files. Did you buy their core rule
        sets?

        --

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)