Re: [pcgen] Re: Monkey Teams [SBs and Chimps]

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 2, 2005
      Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 3, 2005
        I find that bribery works wonders. Bananas are the best kind of bribery!

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan M. Thompson" <jthompson@b...>
        wrote:
        > What we really need now is a BPI monkey team. Free bananas for
        everyone :-D

        > Jonathan M. Thompson
        > President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
        > jthompson@b... / AIM - GreyLnsman
        > Eric Flint's 1632 Resource Guide and Role Playing Game & Ted Nomura's
        > Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available now.

      • karianna03
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 5, 2005
          Thanking you :-)

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@c...> wrote:
          > I'll give you mine, it's simple:
          >
          > OS Team:
          > Chuck (chuckpint on yahoo and SF) overall OS, fantasy OS
          > Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) modern OS
          > Emily (syndaryl on yahoo, jerril on SF) OpenRPG OS
          >
          > And I report to Eddy (Content SB).
          >
          > Chuck
          > OS Chimp
        • karianna03
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 5, 2005
            Thanking you!

            > Ook ook! A monkey role call.
            >
            > Doc team, well just me at the moment,
            > SF ID - eddyanthony, Yahoo - mosat22
            > Shane is my second for docs but he has not been active lately.
            >
            > Chuck was kind enough to give you the OS rundown.
            >
            > Data Monkeys working in CVS these days are:
            >
            > Tir and I for general issues
            > Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) who focuses on the MSRD
            > taluroniscandar (mhgj on SF) who is the psionics goto guy
            > Paul King, though he has been busy with a newborn of late
            > Barak has been known to make a commit or two.
            >
            > There are plenty more data monkeys about, I just mention the folks
            active in
            > CVS.
            >
            > We got Éric Beaudoin on the BoD now, he's the Release SB
            > --
            > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            > ~ PCGen Content Silverback
          • Devon Jones
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 5, 2005
              Terry FitzSimons wrote:

              >Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

              Of course :-) he was just going off recent checkins.

              Devon
            • Jonathan M. Thompson

                >Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

                Of course :-) he was just going off recent checkins.

                Devon

                PCGen's FAQ:
                http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/
                Yahoo! Groups Links

                It has removed 1954 spam emails to date.
                Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!