Re: [pcgen] Re: Monkey Teams [SBs and Chimps]

  • Michael Osterlie
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 2, 2005
      merton_monk wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03" <karianna@c...> wrote:
      >
      >>Hi All,
      >>
      >>Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
      >>thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
      >>teams they're in.
      >>
      >>The SF member lists _lie_ :-)
      >>
      >>Karianna
      >

      > Coders are faily active.... those actively checking stuff in are:
      > Andrew Wilson
      > Devon Jones (SB)
      > Greg Binbleman
      > Martijn Verburg
      > Aaron Divinsky
      > Tom Parker
      > James Dempsey (I think Devon said we're to direct all new coders to
      > him for interrogation, I mean welcoming! Thanks for taking that job
      > on, James!)
      >
      > I know there are others - this list is just from the last day or two!
      > I chip in bits here and there as well.
      >
      > -Bryan

      Can add me to the list of coders. Just started (only one checkin so
      far), but I think I'm starting to get my bearings (got a bit to go yet,
      though)..

      DS (darth_sidious on SF)
    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 2, 2005
        Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

        --

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 3, 2005
          I find that bribery works wonders. Bananas are the best kind of bribery!

          -Bryan

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan M. Thompson" <jthompson@b...>
          wrote:
          > What we really need now is a BPI monkey team. Free bananas for
          everyone :-D

          > Jonathan M. Thompson
          > President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
          > jthompson@b... / AIM - GreyLnsman
          > Eric Flint's 1632 Resource Guide and Role Playing Game & Ted Nomura's
          > Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available now.

        • karianna03
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 5, 2005
            Thanking you :-)

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@c...> wrote:
            > I'll give you mine, it's simple:
            >
            > OS Team:
            > Chuck (chuckpint on yahoo and SF) overall OS, fantasy OS
            > Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) modern OS
            > Emily (syndaryl on yahoo, jerril on SF) OpenRPG OS
            >
            > And I report to Eddy (Content SB).
            >
            > Chuck
            > OS Chimp
          • karianna03
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 5, 2005
              Thanking you!

              > Ook ook! A monkey role call.
              >
              > Doc team, well just me at the moment,
              > SF ID - eddyanthony, Yahoo - mosat22
              > Shane is my second for docs but he has not been active lately.
              >
              > Chuck was kind enough to give you the OS rundown.
              >
              > Data Monkeys working in CVS these days are:
              >
              > Tir and I for general issues
              > Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) who focuses on the MSRD
              > taluroniscandar (mhgj on SF) who is the psionics goto guy
              > Paul King, though he has been busy with a newborn of late
              > Barak has been known to make a commit or two.
              >
              > There are plenty more data monkeys about, I just mention the folks
              active in
              > CVS.
              >
              > We got Éric Beaudoin on the BoD now, he's the Release SB
              > --
              > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
              > ~ PCGen Content Silverback
            • Devon Jones
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 5, 2005
                Terry FitzSimons wrote:

                >Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

                Of course :-) he was just going off recent checkins.

                Devon
              • Jonathan M. Thompson

                  >Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

                  Of course :-) he was just going off recent checkins.

                  Devon

                  PCGen's FAQ:
                  http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/
                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  It has removed 1954 spam emails to date.
                  Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!