Help on advancing to Epic Levels

  • Adam S. Talkington
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Guys, I have a 20th level paladin that I need to advance now to 22nd
      level to continue playing. I have not had the ability to figure out
      how to do this. Does PCGen handle Epic Levels? Please let me know.
      Thank you. Adam.
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Adam S. Talkington" <adam@t...> wrote:
        > Guys, I have a 20th level paladin that I need to advance now to 22nd
        > level to continue playing. I have not had the ability to figure out
        > how to do this. Does PCGen handle Epic Levels? Please let me know.
        > Thank you. Adam.

        Hm, I don't see a respnse to this yet so...

        In 5.9 epic is still under development.
        At pcgen_experimental you can get the current development files.

        If you just want to add 2 epic levels to a paladin the files work
        great. There are some areas that still need work, such as epic spells
        and costing on epic weapons.