Question on this [ pcgen-Bugs-1275621 ] BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|CLASS

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      See my comment below on doing toUpperCase().

      Is this something that we support (being that you can
      use lowercase somewhere even if we specify uppercase
      in the docs?

      I am hesitant to remove this call because this is
      somewhat general parsing code. Should I just hardcode
      a hack that gets around it for this specific case?

      -Aaron

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        Never mind. I was wrong. Thats not the problem
        afterall. The problem is actually that no classes are
        loaded at the time this bonus is parsed.
        Unfortunately a bigger fix though.

        http://mail.yahoo.com