Re: [pcgen] Monkey Teams [SBs and Chimps]

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 2, 2005
      On 9/2/05 11:49 AM, "karianna03" <karianna@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
      > thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
      > teams they're in.
      >
      > The SF member lists _lie_ :-)
      >
      > Karianna

      Ook ook! A monkey role call.

      Doc team, well just me at the moment,
      SF ID - eddyanthony, Yahoo - mosat22
      Shane is my second for docs but he has not been active lately.

      Chuck was kind enough to give you the OS rundown.

      Data Monkeys working in CVS these days are:

      Tir and I for general issues
      Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) who focuses on the MSRD
      taluroniscandar (mhgj on SF) who is the psionics goto guy
      Paul King, though he has been busy with a newborn of late
      Barak has been known to make a commit or two.

      There are plenty more data monkeys about, I just mention the folks active in
      CVS.

      We got Éric Beaudoin on the BoD now, he's the Release SB
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 2, 2005
        I'm only going to answer for myself, as I've been busy as of late and
        not as active as I once was (newborn, buying a house, summer vacation
        and a death in the family will do that to you).

        Paul W. King
        TM SB
        OGL Chimp
        PL Chimp
        Data Gibbon
        BoD
      • merton_monk
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 2, 2005
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03" <karianna@c...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
          > thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
          > teams they're in.
          >
          > The SF member lists _lie_ :-)
          >
          > Karianna

          Coders are faily active.... those actively checking stuff in are:
          Andrew Wilson
          Devon Jones (SB)
          Greg Binbleman
          Martijn Verburg
          Aaron Divinsky
          Tom Parker
          James Dempsey (I think Devon said we're to direct all new coders to
          him for interrogation, I mean welcoming! Thanks for taking that job
          on, James!)

          I know there are others - this list is just from the last day or two!
          I chip in bits here and there as well.

          -Bryan
        • Jonathan M. Thompson
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 2, 2005
            What we really need now is a BPI monkey team. Free bananas for everyone :-D

            Jonathan M. Thompson
            President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
            jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman
            Eric Flint's 1632 Resource Guide and Role Playing Game & Ted Nomura's
            Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available now.

            > Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
            > thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
            > teams they're in.
            >
            > The SF member lists _lie_ :-)
            >
            > Karianna

            Coders are faily active.... those actively checking stuff in are:
            Andrew Wilson
            Devon Jones (SB)
            Greg Binbleman
            Martijn Verburg
            Aaron Divinsky
            Tom Parker
            James Dempsey (I think Devon said we're to direct all new coders to
            him for interrogation, I mean welcoming! Thanks for taking that job
            on, James!)

            I know there are others - this list is just from the last day or two!
            I chip in bits here and there as well.

            -Bryan

            PCGen's FAQ:
            http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/
            Yahoo! Groups Links

            It has removed 1947 spam emails to date.
            Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

          • PK Lucas
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 2, 2005
              I'm still alive but spending a lot of time on a Traveler20 data set
              instead of coding at this time. When the Data set looks good I'll move
              back to coding.

              PK Lucas
              SF ID: pklucas
              AKA Norris_the_Monk

              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 2, 2005
                merton_monk wrote:
                > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03" <karianna@c...> wrote:
                >
                >>Hi All,
                >>
                >>Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
                >>thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
                >>teams they're in.
                >>
                >>The SF member lists _lie_ :-)
                >>
                >>Karianna
                >

                > Coders are faily active.... those actively checking stuff in are:
                > Andrew Wilson
                > Devon Jones (SB)
                > Greg Binbleman
                > Martijn Verburg
                > Aaron Divinsky
                > Tom Parker
                > James Dempsey (I think Devon said we're to direct all new coders to
                > him for interrogation, I mean welcoming! Thanks for taking that job
                > on, James!)
                >
                > I know there are others - this list is just from the last day or two!
                > I chip in bits here and there as well.
                >
                > -Bryan

                Can add me to the list of coders. Just started (only one checkin so
                far), but I think I'm starting to get my bearings (got a bit to go yet,
                though)..

                DS (darth_sidious on SF)
              • Terry FitzSimons
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 2, 2005
                  Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

                  --

                  Terry FitzSimons
                  FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 3, 2005
                    I find that bribery works wonders. Bananas are the best kind of bribery!

                    -Bryan

                    --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan M. Thompson" <jthompson@b...>
                    wrote:
                    > What we really need now is a BPI monkey team. Free bananas for
                    everyone :-D

                    > Jonathan M. Thompson
                    > President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
                    > jthompson@b... / AIM - GreyLnsman
                    > Eric Flint's 1632 Resource Guide and Role Playing Game & Ted Nomura's
                    > Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available now.

                  • karianna03
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 5, 2005
                      Thanking you :-)

                      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@c...> wrote:
                      > I'll give you mine, it's simple:
                      >
                      > OS Team:
                      > Chuck (chuckpint on yahoo and SF) overall OS, fantasy OS
                      > Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) modern OS
                      > Emily (syndaryl on yahoo, jerril on SF) OpenRPG OS
                      >
                      > And I report to Eddy (Content SB).
                      >
                      > Chuck
                      > OS Chimp
                    • karianna03
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 5, 2005
                        Thanking you!

                        > Ook ook! A monkey role call.
                        >
                        > Doc team, well just me at the moment,
                        > SF ID - eddyanthony, Yahoo - mosat22
                        > Shane is my second for docs but he has not been active lately.
                        >
                        > Chuck was kind enough to give you the OS rundown.
                        >
                        > Data Monkeys working in CVS these days are:
                        >
                        > Tir and I for general issues
                        > Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) who focuses on the MSRD
                        > taluroniscandar (mhgj on SF) who is the psionics goto guy
                        > Paul King, though he has been busy with a newborn of late
                        > Barak has been known to make a commit or two.
                        >
                        > There are plenty more data monkeys about, I just mention the folks
                        active in
                        > CVS.
                        >
                        > We got Éric Beaudoin on the BoD now, he's the Release SB
                        > --
                        > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                        > ~ PCGen Content Silverback
                      • Devon Jones
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 5, 2005
                          Terry FitzSimons wrote:

                          >Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

                          Of course :-) he was just going off recent checkins.

                          Devon
                        • Jonathan M. Thompson

                            >Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

                            Of course :-) he was just going off recent checkins.

                            Devon

                            PCGen's FAQ:
                            http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/
                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                            It has removed 1954 spam emails to date.
                            Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!