Re: Psicrystal error "Could not find class: Construct"

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005

      > > Have you tried this with only the RSRD Complete loaded?
      >
      > Yes, I do get the error with "RSRD Complete"
      >
      > > Have you tried this with "RSRD Basic" and "RSRD Psionics" only loaded?
      >
      > This does NOT give the error.
      >

      > > Have you tried this with "RSRD Basic", "RSRD Psionics" and "RSRD
      > Monsters" loaded?
      >
      > This does NOT give the error.

      That's strange.
      I checked the pcc files and the RSRD Complete (rsrd.pcc) simply calls
      the psionic pcc at the bottom (rsrd_psionics.pcc).

      Ah, this might be the problem. Someone added these lines at the bottom
      of the rsrd_psionics.pcc files.

      # Stuff from the main RSRD that needs to be loaded for no error reports.
      FEAT:@/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_feats_hidden.lst
      CLASS:@/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_classes_monsters.lst

      pcc files don't like it when you double load and those lines are also
      in rsrd.pcc. Rather than calling rsrd_psionics.pcc perhaps the
      appropriate lines should be imported into rsrd.pcc.