Monkey Teams [SBs and Chimps]

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 2 8:49 AM
      Hi All,

      Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
      thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
      teams they're in.

      The SF member lists _lie_ :-)

      Karianna
    • Chuck Pint
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 2 11:54 AM
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03" <karianna@c...> wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
        > thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
        > teams they're in.
        >
        > The SF member lists _lie_ :-)
        >
        > Karianna

        I'll give you mine, it's simple:

        OS Team:
        Chuck (chuckpint on yahoo and SF) overall OS, fantasy OS
        Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) modern OS
        Emily (syndaryl on yahoo, jerril on SF) OpenRPG OS

        And I report to Eddy (Content SB).

        Chuck
        OS Chimp
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 2 12:33 PM
          On 9/2/05 11:49 AM, "karianna03" <karianna@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
          > thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
          > teams they're in.
          >
          > The SF member lists _lie_ :-)
          >
          > Karianna

          Ook ook! A monkey role call.

          Doc team, well just me at the moment,
          SF ID - eddyanthony, Yahoo - mosat22
          Shane is my second for docs but he has not been active lately.

          Chuck was kind enough to give you the OS rundown.

          Data Monkeys working in CVS these days are:

          Tir and I for general issues
          Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) who focuses on the MSRD
          taluroniscandar (mhgj on SF) who is the psionics goto guy
          Paul King, though he has been busy with a newborn of late
          Barak has been known to make a commit or two.

          There are plenty more data monkeys about, I just mention the folks active in
          CVS.

          We got Éric Beaudoin on the BoD now, he's the Release SB
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 2 12:37 PM
            I'm only going to answer for myself, as I've been busy as of late and
            not as active as I once was (newborn, buying a house, summer vacation
            and a death in the family will do that to you).

            Paul W. King
            TM SB
            OGL Chimp
            PL Chimp
            Data Gibbon
            BoD
          • merton_monk
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 2 6:21 PM
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03" <karianna@c...> wrote:
              > Hi All,
              >
              > Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
              > thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
              > teams they're in.
              >
              > The SF member lists _lie_ :-)
              >
              > Karianna

              Coders are faily active.... those actively checking stuff in are:
              Andrew Wilson
              Devon Jones (SB)
              Greg Binbleman
              Martijn Verburg
              Aaron Divinsky
              Tom Parker
              James Dempsey (I think Devon said we're to direct all new coders to
              him for interrogation, I mean welcoming! Thanks for taking that job
              on, James!)

              I know there are others - this list is just from the last day or two!
              I chip in bits here and there as well.

              -Bryan
            • Jonathan M. Thompson
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 2 6:30 PM
                What we really need now is a BPI monkey team. Free bananas for everyone :-D

                Jonathan M. Thompson
                President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
                jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman
                Eric Flint's 1632 Resource Guide and Role Playing Game & Ted Nomura's
                Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available now.

                > Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
                > thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
                > teams they're in.
                >
                > The SF member lists _lie_ :-)
                >
                > Karianna

                Coders are faily active.... those actively checking stuff in are:
                Andrew Wilson
                Devon Jones (SB)
                Greg Binbleman
                Martijn Verburg
                Aaron Divinsky
                Tom Parker
                James Dempsey (I think Devon said we're to direct all new coders to
                him for interrogation, I mean welcoming! Thanks for taking that job
                on, James!)

                I know there are others - this list is just from the last day or two!
                I chip in bits here and there as well.

                -Bryan

                PCGen's FAQ:
                http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/
                Yahoo! Groups Links

                It has removed 1947 spam emails to date.
                Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

              • PK Lucas
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 2 7:50 PM
                  I'm still alive but spending a lot of time on a Traveler20 data set
                  instead of coding at this time. When the Data set looks good I'll move
                  back to coding.

                  PK Lucas
                  SF ID: pklucas
                  AKA Norris_the_Monk

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 2 8:16 PM
                    merton_monk wrote:
                    > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03" <karianna@c...> wrote:
                    >
                    >>Hi All,
                    >>
                    >>Have we got accurate lists of whom we have in what teams? I'm
                    >>thinking I need to create a master list of all the monkeys and what
                    >>teams they're in.
                    >>
                    >>The SF member lists _lie_ :-)
                    >>
                    >>Karianna
                    >

                    > Coders are faily active.... those actively checking stuff in are:
                    > Andrew Wilson
                    > Devon Jones (SB)
                    > Greg Binbleman
                    > Martijn Verburg
                    > Aaron Divinsky
                    > Tom Parker
                    > James Dempsey (I think Devon said we're to direct all new coders to
                    > him for interrogation, I mean welcoming! Thanks for taking that job
                    > on, James!)
                    >
                    > I know there are others - this list is just from the last day or two!
                    > I chip in bits here and there as well.
                    >
                    > -Bryan

                    Can add me to the list of coders. Just started (only one checkin so
                    far), but I think I'm starting to get my bearings (got a bit to go yet,
                    though)..

                    DS (darth_sidious on SF)
                  • Terry FitzSimons
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 2 9:25 PM
                      Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

                      --

                      Terry FitzSimons
                      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 3 8:51 AM
                        I find that bribery works wonders. Bananas are the best kind of bribery!

                        -Bryan

                        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan M. Thompson" <jthompson@b...>

                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 5 1:36 AM
                          Thanking you :-)

                          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@c...> wrote:
                          > I'll give you mine, it's simple:
                          >
                          > OS Team:
                          > Chuck (chuckpint on yahoo and SF) overall OS, fantasy OS
                          > Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) modern OS
                          > Emily (syndaryl on yahoo, jerril on SF) OpenRPG OS
                          >
                          > And I report to Eddy (Content SB).
                          >
                          > Chuck
                          > OS Chimp
                        • karianna03
                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 5 1:38 AM
                            Thanking you!

                            > Ook ook! A monkey role call.
                            >
                            > Doc team, well just me at the moment,
                            > SF ID - eddyanthony, Yahoo - mosat22
                            > Shane is my second for docs but he has not been active lately.
                            >
                            > Chuck was kind enough to give you the OS rundown.
                            >
                            > Data Monkeys working in CVS these days are:
                            >
                            > Tir and I for general issues
                            > Frank (frank_kliewe on yahoo and SF) who focuses on the MSRD
                            > taluroniscandar (mhgj on SF) who is the psionics goto guy
                            > Paul King, though he has been busy with a newborn of late
                            > Barak has been known to make a commit or two.
                            >
                            > There are plenty more data monkeys about, I just mention the folks
                            active in
                            > CVS.
                            >
                            > We got Éric Beaudoin on the BoD now, he's the Release SB
                            > --
                            > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                            > ~ PCGen Content Silverback
                          • Devon Jones
                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 5 7:34 PM
                              Terry FitzSimons wrote:

                              >Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

                              Of course :-) he was just going off recent checkins.

                              Devon
                            • Jonathan M. Thompson

                                >Am I still one of your Data Chumps or did I get fired?

                                Of course :-) he was just going off recent checkins.

                                Devon

                                PCGen's FAQ:
                                http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/
                                Yahoo! Groups Links

                                It has removed 1954 spam emails to date.
                                Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!