OpenRPG sheet (Was Re: PCGen, and Friends....)

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jerril Smirle" <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
      > I'm a little rusty in the OS code, and I think some of the stuff I
      > added to the OS codebase to support my sheets "back in the day" may
      > have evolved out of use, so I might even have to liase with the OS
      > code group to get replacements back in again... but I can at least
      > actively support this one output sheet. :D

      Mostly the OS code group is me, with Frank newly added to take care of
      Modern. Barak still stops by now and again to answer OS questions.

      > I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
      > on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*

      Eddy??? Please add her to the list...

      Chuck
      OS Chimp
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
        On 9/2/05 11:24 AM, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@...> wrote:

        >> I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
        >> on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*
        >
        > Eddy??? Please add her to the list...

        No problem, Emily it looks like you are still a member in good standing on
        the docs project (and the other two projects as well). I don't think we
        restrict commit access via a script on that project (but I could be wrong)
        so I think you are good to go.

        I've added you to the new OS trackers on the main project (we are in the
        process of moving everything back there so new trackers will be created
        their) and I've opened a tracker for this and assigned it to you:

        [ 1280765 ] Update OpenRPG sheet to current standards
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1280765&group_id=2
        5576&atid=748296>

        Glad to have you back, let me know if I can do anything else for you.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
          > No problem, Emily it looks like you are still a member in good standing on
          > the docs project (and the other two projects as well). I don't think we
          > restrict commit access via a script on that project (but I could be wrong)
          > so I think you are good to go.

          No 'avail' file in CVSROOT over there. No commit restrict access on that
          repository.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp