The bug hunt continues well, we'd love your help

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hi all,

      Just so you know that the monkeys are hard at work we've managed to go
      from 136 open bugs to 98 in the space of a week (and a bit). Goodness
      knows how many LST, Docs and OS items have been fixed!

      Go the monkeys!
      Go the monkeys!
      Go the monkeys!
      Go the monkeys!

      A big thanks to all who've participated!

      Karianna <We ain't done yet, oh no sir!>
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        Hi all,

        Down to 86 bugs now! For those who are watching the trackers, yes
        I've assigned about 30 or so to me, but this is initially for testing,
        I'll only keep those I intend to code fix myself.

        Thanks all
        Karianna