Re: [pcgen] Improved evasion

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      > Could the prefeat:evasion be taken out of the hidden feat file in rsd?
      > There's some classes that grant it without needing evasion. Thanks

      You could use FEATAUTO or VFEAT in the class to grant it (those tags
      ignore PRExxxs).

      Barak
    • James Blakeney
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
        Bit hard to do as a choice though lol.
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <barak@v...> wrote:
        > > Could the prefeat:evasion be taken out of the hidden feat file in rsd?
        > > There's some classes that grant it without needing evasion. Thanks
        >
        > You could use FEATAUTO or VFEAT in the class to grant it (those tags
        > ignore PRExxxs).
        >
        > Barak
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
          On 9/1/05 2:45 PM, "James Blakeney" <jamesblakeney@...> wrote:

          > Bit hard to do as a choice though lol.

          Why? Is ADD:VFEAT not working?

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
            Can you use the QUALIFY tag?

            > Bit hard to do as a choice though lol.
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <barak@v...> wrote:
            > > > Could the prefeat:evasion be taken out of the hidden feat file
            in rsd?
            > > > There's some classes that grant it without needing evasion. Thanks
            > >
            > > You could use FEATAUTO or VFEAT in the class to grant it (those tags
            > > ignore PRExxxs).
            > >
            > > Barak
          • Tir Gwaith
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
              > Bit hard to do as a choice though lol.

              ADD:VFEAT()

              We need the Pre-req there for other classes that check for the other feat...

              Tir Gwaith
              LST Chimp