Improved evasion

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      Could the prefeat:evasion be taken out of the hidden feat file in rsd?
      There's some classes that grant it without needing evasion. Thanks
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
        > Could the prefeat:evasion be taken out of the hidden feat file in rsd?
        > There's some classes that grant it without needing evasion. Thanks

        You could use FEATAUTO or VFEAT in the class to grant it (those tags
        ignore PRExxxs).

        Barak
      • James Blakeney
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
          Bit hard to do as a choice though lol.
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <barak@v...> wrote:
          > > Could the prefeat:evasion be taken out of the hidden feat file in rsd?
          > > There's some classes that grant it without needing evasion. Thanks
          >
          > You could use FEATAUTO or VFEAT in the class to grant it (those tags
          > ignore PRExxxs).
          >
          > Barak
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
            On 9/1/05 2:45 PM, "James Blakeney" <jamesblakeney@...> wrote:

            > Bit hard to do as a choice though lol.

            Why? Is ADD:VFEAT not working?

            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            ~ PCGen Content Silverback
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
              Can you use the QUALIFY tag?

              > Bit hard to do as a choice though lol.
              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <barak@v...> wrote:
              > > > Could the prefeat:evasion be taken out of the hidden feat file
              in rsd?
              > > > There's some classes that grant it without needing evasion. Thanks
              > >
              > > You could use FEATAUTO or VFEAT in the class to grant it (those tags
              > > ignore PRExxxs).
              > >
              > > Barak
            • Tir Gwaith
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
                > Bit hard to do as a choice though lol.

                ADD:VFEAT()

                We need the Pre-req there for other classes that check for the other feat...

                Tir Gwaith
                LST Chimp