[BUG] PRExxx checking

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      We have another bug similar to the one that we had with the checking of
      PRExxxs when the option to turn of class prereqs was used.

      If you select to bypass the feat PRExxxs, it not only bypasses the
      standalone ones for the feat, but the ones attached to BONUS tags inside the
      feat.

      Barak
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        Trackered:
        [ 1279474 ] bypass feat PRExxx should not enable BONUSes
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1279474&group_id=
        25576&atid=384719>

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)