OpenRPG sheet (Was Re: PCGen, and Friends....)

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
      Nice work!

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
      > I have an update here, folks.
      >
      > I just caught Emily on IM, just as she was leaving work. (Great luck,
      > eh?) She still uses OpenRPG, and will look at updating the OpenRPG
      > sheets here in the next week or so.
      >
      > Cheerios. :)
      >
      > Tir Gwaith
      > LST Chimp
    • Jerril Smirle
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
        > I have an update here, folks.
        >
        > I just caught Emily on IM, just as she was leaving work. (Great luck,
        > eh?) She still uses OpenRPG, and will look at updating the OpenRPG
        > sheets here in the next week or so.

        I'm back from the dead! Bwhahahah!

        I've posted an updated version of the OpenRPG sheet, can people who
        actually use OpenRPG use it, pound on it, and tell me what works and
        what doesn't? Bug reports people, bug reports!

        I'm a little rusty in the OS code, and I think some of the stuff I
        added to the OS codebase to support my sheets "back in the day" may
        have evolved out of use, so I might even have to liase with the OS
        code group to get replacements back in again... but I can at least
        actively support this one output sheet. :D

        I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
        on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*

        Emily Smirle
        Gainfully employed for the moment...
      • karianna03
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
          Welcome back,

          It seems a lot of us old timers are flooding back in :-), yes we're
          still using CVS etc etc, I'm sure hte OS SB will help you out.

          Karianna

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jerril Smirle" <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
          wrote:
          > > I have an update here, folks.
          > >
          > > I just caught Emily on IM, just as she was leaving work. (Great luck,
          > > eh?) She still uses OpenRPG, and will look at updating the OpenRPG
          > > sheets here in the next week or so.
          >
          > I'm back from the dead! Bwhahahah!
          >
          > I've posted an updated version of the OpenRPG sheet, can people who
          > actually use OpenRPG use it, pound on it, and tell me what works and
          > what doesn't? Bug reports people, bug reports!
          >
          > I'm a little rusty in the OS code, and I think some of the stuff I
          > added to the OS codebase to support my sheets "back in the day" may
          > have evolved out of use, so I might even have to liase with the OS
          > code group to get replacements back in again... but I can at least
          > actively support this one output sheet. :D
          >
          > I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
          > on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*
          >
          > Emily Smirle
          > Gainfully employed for the moment...
        • Chuck Pint
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jerril Smirle" <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
            > I'm a little rusty in the OS code, and I think some of the stuff I
            > added to the OS codebase to support my sheets "back in the day" may
            > have evolved out of use, so I might even have to liase with the OS
            > code group to get replacements back in again... but I can at least
            > actively support this one output sheet. :D

            Mostly the OS code group is me, with Frank newly added to take care of
            Modern. Barak still stops by now and again to answer OS questions.

            > I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
            > on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*

            Eddy??? Please add her to the list...

            Chuck
            OS Chimp
          • Eddy Anthony
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
              On 9/2/05 11:24 AM, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@...> wrote:

              >> I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
              >> on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*
              >
              > Eddy??? Please add her to the list...

              No problem, Emily it looks like you are still a member in good standing on
              the docs project (and the other two projects as well). I don't think we
              restrict commit access via a script on that project (but I could be wrong)
              so I think you are good to go.

              I've added you to the new OS trackers on the main project (we are in the
              process of moving everything back there so new trackers will be created
              their) and I've opened a tracker for this and assigned it to you:

              [ 1280765 ] Update OpenRPG sheet to current standards
              <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1280765&group_id=2
              5576&atid=748296>

              Glad to have you back, let me know if I can do anything else for you.
              --
              ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
              ~ PCGen Content Silverback
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
                > No problem, Emily it looks like you are still a member in good standing on
                > the docs project (and the other two projects as well). I don't think we
                > restrict commit access via a script on that project (but I could be wrong)
                > so I think you are good to go.

                No 'avail' file in CVSROOT over there. No commit restrict access on that
                repository.

                Tir Gwaith
                LST Chimp