Doc problems

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Here are some notes on things I found in the code that
      should be documented:
      1. AUTO:* tags all accept %LIST for substitutions.
      (Remembering what the heck works where for choices is
      a real pain so I am hoping we can get these all
      documented.)
      2. The docs for CHOOSE:COUNT is totally wrong.
      CHOOSE:COUNT does almost exactly the same thing as
      CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES except it gets around some of the
      checks and balances that NUMCHOICES has. I think it
      should be marked as depricated.
      3. CHOOSE:STAT should be documented.
      Tag Name: CHOOSE:STAT|x

      Variables Used (x): Text (Stat to exclude from the
      list. Can list multiple stats separated by pipes '|')

      What it does:

      This will produce a list of all stats (shown as
      abbreviations) as defined in the gameMode.

      Example:

      CHOOSE:STAT|CON

      This will produce a list of all stats except CON.

      More to follow.

      -Aaron

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs