OpenRPG sheet (Was Re: PCGen, and Friends....)

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2005
      I have an update here, folks.

      I just caught Emily on IM, just as she was leaving work. (Great luck,
      eh?) She still uses OpenRPG, and will look at updating the OpenRPG
      sheets here in the next week or so.

      Cheerios. :)

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
        Nice work!

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
        > I have an update here, folks.
        >
        > I just caught Emily on IM, just as she was leaving work. (Great luck,
        > eh?) She still uses OpenRPG, and will look at updating the OpenRPG
        > sheets here in the next week or so.
        >
        > Cheerios. :)
        >
        > Tir Gwaith
        > LST Chimp
      • Jerril Smirle
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
          > I have an update here, folks.
          >
          > I just caught Emily on IM, just as she was leaving work. (Great luck,
          > eh?) She still uses OpenRPG, and will look at updating the OpenRPG
          > sheets here in the next week or so.

          I'm back from the dead! Bwhahahah!

          I've posted an updated version of the OpenRPG sheet, can people who
          actually use OpenRPG use it, pound on it, and tell me what works and
          what doesn't? Bug reports people, bug reports!

          I'm a little rusty in the OS code, and I think some of the stuff I
          added to the OS codebase to support my sheets "back in the day" may
          have evolved out of use, so I might even have to liase with the OS
          code group to get replacements back in again... but I can at least
          actively support this one output sheet. :D

          I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
          on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*

          Emily Smirle
          Gainfully employed for the moment...
        • karianna03
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
            Welcome back,

            It seems a lot of us old timers are flooding back in :-), yes we're
            still using CVS etc etc, I'm sure hte OS SB will help you out.

            Karianna

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jerril Smirle" <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
            wrote:
            > > I have an update here, folks.
            > >
            > > I just caught Emily on IM, just as she was leaving work. (Great luck,
            > > eh?) She still uses OpenRPG, and will look at updating the OpenRPG
            > > sheets here in the next week or so.
            >
            > I'm back from the dead! Bwhahahah!
            >
            > I've posted an updated version of the OpenRPG sheet, can people who
            > actually use OpenRPG use it, pound on it, and tell me what works and
            > what doesn't? Bug reports people, bug reports!
            >
            > I'm a little rusty in the OS code, and I think some of the stuff I
            > added to the OS codebase to support my sheets "back in the day" may
            > have evolved out of use, so I might even have to liase with the OS
            > code group to get replacements back in again... but I can at least
            > actively support this one output sheet. :D
            >
            > I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
            > on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*
            >
            > Emily Smirle
            > Gainfully employed for the moment...
          • Chuck Pint
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jerril Smirle" <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
              > I'm a little rusty in the OS code, and I think some of the stuff I
              > added to the OS codebase to support my sheets "back in the day" may
              > have evolved out of use, so I might even have to liase with the OS
              > code group to get replacements back in again... but I can at least
              > actively support this one output sheet. :D

              Mostly the OS code group is me, with Frank newly added to take care of
              Modern. Barak still stops by now and again to answer OS questions.

              > I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
              > on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*

              Eddy??? Please add her to the list...

              Chuck
              OS Chimp
            • Eddy Anthony
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
                On 9/2/05 11:24 AM, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@...> wrote:

                >> I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
                >> on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*
                >
                > Eddy??? Please add her to the list...

                No problem, Emily it looks like you are still a member in good standing on
                the docs project (and the other two projects as well). I don't think we
                restrict commit access via a script on that project (but I could be wrong)
                so I think you are good to go.

                I've added you to the new OS trackers on the main project (we are in the
                process of moving everything back there so new trackers will be created
                their) and I've opened a tracker for this and assigned it to you:

                [ 1280765 ] Update OpenRPG sheet to current standards
                <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1280765&group_id=2
                5576&atid=748296>

                Glad to have you back, let me know if I can do anything else for you.
                --
                ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                ~ PCGen Content Silverback
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
                  > No problem, Emily it looks like you are still a member in good standing on
                  > the docs project (and the other two projects as well). I don't think we
                  > restrict commit access via a script on that project (but I could be wrong)
                  > so I think you are good to go.

                  No 'avail' file in CVSROOT over there. No commit restrict access on that
                  repository.

                  Tir Gwaith
                  LST Chimp