Re: [pcgen] Barkskin

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2005
      James Blakeney scribed:

      > Shouldnt barkskin stack with a target natural armor? I tried a
      > centaur. Perhap a .STACK be added?

      It does, at least in the RSRD in the current Alpha release. This was a
      recent enhancement we added. The SRD does not work the same way.

      So which version/datasets are you using?
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
        rsd 3.5
        > James Blakeney scribed:
        >
        > > Shouldnt barkskin stack with a target natural armor? I tried a
        > > centaur. Perhap a .STACK be added?
        >
        > It does, at least in the RSRD in the current Alpha release. This was a
        > recent enhancement we added. The SRD does not work the same way.
        >
        > So which version/datasets are you using?
        > --
        > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        > ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
          On 9/1/05 11:41 AM, "James Blakeney" <jamesblakeney@...> wrote:

          >> So which version/datasets are you using?

          > rsd 3.5

          And which release?

          If you are using 5.8 you will not see this, as I've said this was a recent
          addition so you will only see it in 5.9.2.
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
            Which program version are you using? We recently added a fix for the Barkskin, only in the alphas currently.... I'm not sure if that is on the plan for 5.8.1.

            I'm in the middle of a massive compare for the MSRD between stable and current alpha and what will work and what won't. I'm not sure if we are going to have time to do that to all the SRDs.

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
              Just the latest production.