Barkskin

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31 4:35 PM
      Shouldnt barkskin stack with a target natural armor? I tried a
      centaur. Perhap a .STACK be added?
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 31 6:04 PM
        James Blakeney scribed:

        > Shouldnt barkskin stack with a target natural armor? I tried a
        > centaur. Perhap a .STACK be added?

        It does, at least in the RSRD in the current Alpha release. This was a
        recent enhancement we added. The SRD does not work the same way.

        So which version/datasets are you using?
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
          rsd 3.5
          > James Blakeney scribed:
          >
          > > Shouldnt barkskin stack with a target natural armor? I tried a
          > > centaur. Perhap a .STACK be added?
          >
          > It does, at least in the RSRD in the current Alpha release. This was a
          > recent enhancement we added. The SRD does not work the same way.
          >
          > So which version/datasets are you using?
          > --
          > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          > ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
            On 9/1/05 11:41 AM, "James Blakeney" <jamesblakeney@...> wrote:

            >> So which version/datasets are you using?

            > rsd 3.5

            And which release?

            If you are using 5.8 you will not see this, as I've said this was a recent
            addition so you will only see it in 5.9.2.
            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            ~ PCGen Content Silverback
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
              Which program version are you using? We recently added a fix for the Barkskin, only in the alphas currently.... I'm not sure if that is on the plan for 5.8.1.

              I'm in the middle of a massive compare for the MSRD between stable and current alpha and what will work and what won't. I'm not sure if we are going to have time to do that to all the SRDs.

              Tir Gwaith
              LST Chimp

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
                Just the latest production.