str mod for secondary attack

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      If you make an attack at fullstrength and make it secondary, this is
      the code to use. BONUS:WEAPONPROF=weapon|TOHIT|-5
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=weapon|DAMAGE|-STR+max(0,(STR/2)). Remember that
      weapon had full str mod to begin with. I was attempting to recreate a
      bite of the wolf. I made the above as it can be primary or secondary.
    • James Blakeney
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
        I see that the centaur hoof loaded secondary gave -5 correctly but the
        str mod was at full strength.