Re: [pcgen] Boolean expresions fail in JEP Formulas

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
      > So even if the Boolean worked it would have been wrong, that was my goof :/

      Yeah, I know, I watched the emails. It wasn't totally yours, tho. I mean, a LOT of Spycraft relys on boolean, and that is what I was referring to... I'd suggest asking Devon for a 5.8.1 fix for this, or Spycraft will have to be written data-wise to correct for the lack, or be broken in the next stable.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp