5.6.1 + Data Sets

  • techno_babel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
      I installed 5.6.1 and then unzipped the data sets in to the data
      directory but they are not displaying. Am I missing something?
    • Kevin Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
        > I installed 5.6.1 and then unzipped the data sets in to the data
        > directory but they are not displaying. Am I missing something?

        Two things. One, 5.8.0 is the latest stable (5.6.1 is several years
        old). Two, where did these unnamed datasets come from. If from
        codemonkeypublishing, then you need to go to their forums for assistance.
      • techno_babel
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
          I am using the older CMP Data sets from 2003. It was my understanding
          they were not comptaible with 5.8.0

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
            >>> I installed 5.6.1 and then unzipped the data sets in to the data
            >>> directory but they are not displaying. Am I missing something?
            >>
            >> Two things. One, 5.8.0 is the latest stable (5.6.1 is several
            >> years old). Two, where did these unnamed datasets come from. If
            >> from codemonkeypublishing, then you need to go to their forums for
            >> assistance.

            > I am using the older CMP Data sets from 2003. It was my understanding
            > they were not comptaible with 5.8.0

            CMP datasets have their own gamemode