bonus damage tag

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
      All powers and spells with this tag are BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE|NUM. They
      need to be changed to BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE.Melee,DAMAGE.Ranged|num to
      cover all the bases and show up in temp bonuses.
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
        Um, why isn't BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE| still working. I'm looking at the docs,
        and it appears to have been removed when DAMAGE.blah stuff was added.
        DAMAGE by itself should not have been removed. Can we get that back? Is
        there a reason it was yanked?

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp