Re: [pcgen] URLs in the PCC tag.

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
      Brass Tilde scribed:

      > Does the PCC tag accept URLs like the other tags do? The docs don't say it
      > does, and I don't have access at the moment to check it out myself.

      To a degree. I don't think there is a problem with loading a .pcc file via a
      web address but the remote .pcc file can't use relative links to load LST
      files. So if you have a dataset online and the .pcc file uses:

      CLASS:MyClassFile.lst

      For example, that file will not be loaded.

      Try this: put a .pcc file with the online dataset that uses web addresses
      and then use a local .pcc to load that. It might work, I don't know.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
        > To a degree. I don't think there is a problem with loading a
        > .pcc file via a web address but the remote .pcc file can't
        > use relative links to load LST files. So if you have a
        > dataset online and the .pcc file uses:
        >
        > Try this: put a .pcc file with the online dataset that uses
        > web addresses and then use a local .pcc to load that. It
        > might work, I don't know.

        Thanks Eddy, I'll give that a shot when I get home tomorrow.