URLs in the PCC tag.

  • Brass Tilde
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
      Does the PCC tag accept URLs like the other tags do? The docs don't say it
      does, and I don't have access at the moment to check it out myself.
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
        Brass Tilde scribed:

        > Does the PCC tag accept URLs like the other tags do? The docs don't say it
        > does, and I don't have access at the moment to check it out myself.

        To a degree. I don't think there is a problem with loading a .pcc file via a
        web address but the remote .pcc file can't use relative links to load LST
        files. So if you have a dataset online and the .pcc file uses:

        CLASS:MyClassFile.lst

        For example, that file will not be loaded.

        Try this: put a .pcc file with the online dataset that uses web addresses
        and then use a local .pcc to load that. It might work, I don't know.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
          > To a degree. I don't think there is a problem with loading a
          > .pcc file via a web address but the remote .pcc file can't
          > use relative links to load LST files. So if you have a
          > dataset online and the .pcc file uses:
          >
          > Try this: put a .pcc file with the online dataset that uses
          > web addresses and then use a local .pcc to load that. It
          > might work, I don't know.

          Thanks Eddy, I'll give that a shot when I get home tomorrow.