Re: A small plea about Trackers

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30 9:04 AM
      Hi all,

      > I've a request, the trackers for which no work is done because they
      > are invalid, out of date or were fixed under another tracker should be
      > set to Deleted not Closed otherwise they will show up in the release
      > notes.

      I totally agree (and was working on that premise from way back -
      should've checked with my SB first really, oops!). I have closed a
      number of trackers where a developer has said 'We did lots of work in
      this area, I think it's fixed', I love it when code monkeys say that ;p

      > I'm all for it, I'll try and keep up with you :-)

      You and Tir are more than keeping up (I'm kinda splitting data Q's
      between the 2 of you, I assume that's sensible).

      Karianna
      136 --> 126 --> 116 bugs to go