[Board of Director] - Bug [1112129] List File Mod/Templates with Skills mod only

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30 8:28 AM
      Hi Bod,

      Not sure how I can get hold of you all these days, this particular bug
      raises a question about the in built (and from what I remember
      horribly out of date) lst file editors. I remember when I was last
      here we had huge debates over whether to keep supporting these or not etc.

      Could the BoD get back to me on the official status of these?

      Thanks!
      Karianna
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30 8:38 AM
        On 8/30/05 11:28 AM, "karianna03" <karianna@...> wrote:

        > Hi Bod,
        >
        > Not sure how I can get hold of you all these days, this particular bug
        > raises a question about the in built (and from what I remember
        > horribly out of date) lst file editors. I remember when I was last
        > here we had huge debates over whether to keep supporting these or not etc.
        >
        > Could the BoD get back to me on the official status of these?

        Offical status is that they are being supported. The main reason being there
        is a code monkey who has taken on the role of care taker, I believe that
        would be James Dempsey (who also wrote a good bit of the editors).
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30 8:58 AM
          karianna03 wrote:

          >Hi Bod,
          >
          >Not sure how I can get hold of you all these days, this particular bug
          >raises a question about the in built (and from what I remember
          >horribly out of date) lst file editors. I remember when I was last
          >here we had huge debates over whether to keep supporting these or not etc.
          >
          >Could the BoD get back to me on the official status of these?
          >
          >Thanks!
          >Karianna

          They are indeed supported.

          like most things, I plan on rolling these things out to plugins
          eventually, which should make supporting them easier. Also, the new
          changes for making LST function via plugins should actually make this
          way easier, because at least for global tags, the list of tags that can
          be added can now by dynamic.

          Devon
        • karianna03
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30 8:59 AM
            Thanking you, and now I know which hapless soul to assign this to :-)

            Karianna <who knows who's not going to be on Jame's xmas card list ;p>