Re: [pcgen] Conan features

  • Kevin Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2005
      > Have you any plans to add the Conan rpg to the already impressive
      > capabilities of PCGEN? I'm not sure how popular Conan is, but my
      > friends and I are embarking on a Conan adventure, and PCGEN has
      > provided endless aid in character development for D&D. It would be
      > awesome if it could work for Conan as well.

      I'm guessing Conan has similar licensing problems as Star Wars and as
      such isn't made with PCGen. Two things would be needed to publish any
      LST files created for pcgen. One is the publisher's permission.
      Mongoose publishes it, and I think PCGen has permission from them for
      their material. The second is permission from the PI holders of Conan
      (tm) to use their IP.