Re: Thanks from the Open crowd

  • bidmaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2005
      Mike, I'd like to understand what you are trying to do. It sounds very useful. Sounds like
      it's on-topic to me, but others might disagree. Anyway, am I to understand that by using
      the output templates you're talking about, OpenPC (whatever that is) can then use it
      somehow in a game in a more robust fashion than GMGen?