revised elocator transporter abilities

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005
      I had to remove the cost tags. Both this and thrallherd work for all
      psionic classes now. I create 2 exclusive feat added on one line.

      Transporter VISIBLE:NO PRECLASS:Elocator
      ADD:FEAT(Transporter1,Transporter2) TYPE:Psionic DESC:Elocator psionic
      teleport and psionic plane shift. SOURCEPAGE:PsionicFeats.rtf
      Transporter1 VISIBLE:NO
      PRESUBCLASS:Egoist,Kineticist,Nomad,Shaper,Seer,Telepath
      PRECLASS:Elocator SPELLLEVEL:CLASS|Psion=3|Teleport (Psionic),Plane
      Shift (Psionic) BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|TYPE=Psionic;LEVEL=3|2 TYPE:Psionic
      DESC:for psions. SOURCEPAGE:PsionicFeats.rtf
      Transporter2 VISIBLE:NO
      !PRESUBCLASS:Egoist,Kineticist,Nomad,Shaper,Seer,Telepath
      PRECLASS:Elocator SPELLLEVEL:CLASS|SPELLCASTER.Psionic=3|Teleport
      (Psionic),Plane Shift (Psionic)
      BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|TYPE=Psionic;LEVEL=3|2 TYPE:Psionic DESC:for
      nonsubclasses. SOURCEPAGE:PsionicFeats.rtf