Re: Failure trying to launch browser in Preview

  • pjak@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., Greg Bezoff <gregbezoff@c...> wrote:
      > I have found a problem in 2.0.9 that did not manifest for me in
      2.0.8. If
      > I try to "Preview in Browser", nothing happens, except some
      information
      > pops up on the debug console if I have it open, to wit:

      A recent change broke the print to preview just in time to make it
      into 2.09... Anyway, I've fixed it now so it'll work in the next
      version.

      A workaround is to edit your options.ini file, so as to add (or
      change) the browserpath line so it looks something like the following:

      pcgen.options.browserPath=C\:\\Program Files\\Internet
      Explorer\\iexplore.exe

      What you need to put after the equals sign is the correct path to
      your preferred browser executable.

      /Jonas