Hidden Talent

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2005
      I managed to reduce my hidden talents down to 3 now. I found out psion
      work for all the subclasses. Still working on combining the two.

      Hidden Talent - Psion COST:1 VISIBLE:YES
      SPELLLEVEL:CLASS|Psion=1|Astral Construct DESC:Act as Wild Talent.
      Gives 2 power points. Grant Astral Construct power.
      BONUS:VAR|BASEPOWERPOINTS|2 PRELEVELMAX:1 TYPE:GENERAL
      SOURCEPAGE:PsionicFeats.rtf
      Hidden Talent - Nonpsion COST:1 VISIBLE:YES
      SPELLLEVEL:CLASS|SPELLCASTER.Psionic=1|Astral Construct DESC:Act as
      Wild Talent. Gives 2 power points. Grant Astral Construct power.
      BONUS:VAR|BASEPOWERPOINTS|2 PRELEVELMAX:1 TYPE:GENERAL
      SOURCEPAGE:PsionicFeats.rtf
      Hidden Talent - Innate COST:1 VISIBLE:YES SPELLS:Innate|Astral
      Construct,11+CHA|PRESTAT:1,CHA=11 DESC:Act as Wild Talent. Gives 2
      power points. Grant Astral Construct power.
      BONUS:VAR|BASEPOWERPOINTS|2 PRELEVELMAX:1 TYPE:GENERAL
      SOURCEPAGE:PsionicFeats.rtf
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 25, 2005
        I just realized, you're talking to the wrong people about Hidden Talent.

        Hidden Talent is not in the SRD, it's in XPH. Wild Talent is in SRD
        but doesn't give any powers.

        You need to be posting this in the Code Monkey Publishers fourms.

        > Hidden Talent
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 25, 2005
          > Hidden Talent is not in the SRD, it's in XPH. Wild Talent is in SRD
          > but doesn't give any powers.

          I wonder if that's an oversight on Andy's part then? It seems odd that
          a feat is in the XPH but didn't make it into the RSRD psionic files.

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
        • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 25, 2005
            > I wonder if that's an oversight on Andy's part then? It seems odd that
            > a feat is in the XPH but didn't make it into the RSRD psionic files.

            Let's see, along with an MSRD wrong Wealth DC for a Pistol, and something else that I can't remember ATM. We need to get a list together....

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp
          • taluroniscandar
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 25, 2005
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:
              > > Hidden Talent is not in the SRD, it's in XPH. Wild Talent is in SRD
              > > but doesn't give any powers.
              >
              > I wonder if that's an oversight on Andy's part then? It seems odd that
              > a feat is in the XPH but didn't make it into the RSRD psionic files.

              Maybe but not necesarily.

              It's a side-bar feat, not one in the main feat chapter. It's noted for
              use in 'high-psionics' campaigns - a more powerful version of the Wild
              Talent feat which is in the RSRD.
            • taluroniscandar
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 25, 2005
                > > I wonder if that's an oversight on Andy's part then? It seems odd that
                > > a feat is in the XPH but didn't make it into the RSRD psionic files.
                >
                > Let's see, along with an MSRD wrong Wealth DC for a Pistol, and
                something else that I can't remember ATM. We need to get a list
                together....

                If we're going to do a list some Epic/Divine feats ness to be put in
                it. Several feats have been 3.5 revised in non-ogl products but the
                changes aren't in rsrd (ex. Automatic Quicken). Some have made it
                though (ex. Epic Toughness) so it may just be a slow "when I get a
                moment" process.