Re: [pcgen] Re: Spycraft Bugs?

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 24, 2005
      Tony scribed:

      > I have every Spycraft book (two or three copies of most) and even the
      > third party books (Most Wanted and Dark Inheritance). I also have 2.0
      > and I have to say the new system is very smooth, but does incorporate
      > some new options that coders may want to look at (Departments are now
      > Origins that are split into Talent and Specialty, Gearing Up is more
      > streamline and prestige classes have now been labelled Expert Classes,
      > most classes have big changes).
      >
      > While I would love to have a perfect 1.0 .lst set and would be glad to
      > help error check the chargen aspect of it, I do have to say that it
      > may be extremely retrofitted later if you want to make it all
      > compatible with the new system.
      >
      > Cry

      Hi Tony
      I'm working on the new edition now, I'm building it from scratch and it
      will be it's own gameMode. The changes are significant enough that it has to
      be done that way. Because the Shadowforce Archer campaign setting has been
      discontinued I doubt it will be updated to the new system but they are
      working on a new setting called World on Fire due out around October.
      I'd love any help trouble shooting any of the datasets we have and any
      new ones we will be putting in, stick around.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback