Re: [pcgen] 5.8.0 Bugs - let us know

  • Steinar Hauan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2005
      Devon Jones wrote:
      > I want to ensure that if there are any problems people are having that
      > we know about them so that we can consider repairing them for 5.8.1
      >
      > So, bring up bugs in this forum, or up the bugs you want considered to
      > P8 and assign code bugs to me and data bugs to eddy.

      hello,

      there appears to be what i consider a "high priority" bug in PRExxx
      tags. specifically, it appears that

      consider the following minimalistic example (in a "feat-type LST file")

      TestFeat TYPE=General PRESKILL:(var("CL=blah")),s1,s2,s3,s4=1

      the idea is that the _number_ of skill pre-reqs should change as you
      take more levels in class "blah", but the first expression appears
      NOT to be evaluated by the parser.

      in fact, the pcgen "Feat Info" window clearly shows that no variable
      parsing/substitution has been done:

      TestFeat TYPE:GENERAL Requirements:at least 1 of ( at least 1 ranks in
      (var("CL=Fighter"), at least 1 ranks in Jump, at least 1 ranks in Climb,
      at least 1 ranks in Swim, at least 1 ranks in Ride )

      this is general and applies to all PRExxx tags tested.

      regards,
      --
      Steinar Hauan, dept of ChemE -- hauan@...
      Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh PA, USA