Weight of Outfits

  • Tvar1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2005
      How can I get the weight of my Cold Weather Outfit to show up properly?

      I read the post about clothing weight not showing up because of the
      rule about the free starter outfits not counting towards weight, but
      this outfit should have its weight counted.

      Should I just switch it to carried and trick PCGen into adding the
      weight, or is there a more graceful way to do it?