Re: [TRACKER] Collision, Psicrystals

  • skipaugur
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2005
      Thanks! It was commented out in one of the psionic item files and I
      missed that it was a companion.

      But, when I pick a Psicrystal, Resolved, I get a string of "Warning:
      Could not find class: Construct" popups. Seems like it came up about
      20 times, and then the tab opened and looked OK. I get it when I
      reload the save "follower" though.

      There was also output in the Java "DOS Box" if that helps:

      C:\Program Files\PCGen\PCGen580>java -jar pcgen.jar
      addButton:race: Psicrystal (Resolved) -> Psicrystal
      Error: No EquipSet selected for output
      Error: No EquipSet selected for output
      Exception in thread "Thread-87" java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
      at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown
      Source)
      at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
      at
      pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.removeExcessSkills(PlayerCharacter.java:14
      077)
      at
      pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.populateSkills(PlayerCharacter.java:9906)
      at
      plugin.charactersheet.gui.SkillsPane.refresh(SkillsPane.java:313)
      at
      plugin.charactersheet.gui.Page1Panel.refresh(Page1Panel.java:220)
      at
      plugin.charactersheet.gui.CharacterPanel$Refresher.refresh(CharacterP
      anel.java:494)
      at
      plugin.charactersheet.gui.CharacterPanel$Refresher.run(CharacterPanel
      .java:479)