Re: [pcgen] [BUG] [Trackered] Problem with costs and Modern SRD

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 19, 2005
      On 8/19/05 4:33 PM, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@...> wrote:

      >> If CMP has followed the same pattern they used for the 5.8 fantasy sets
      >> they have likely split it into 3 separate EQMODs and this bug won't manifest.

      > Why are we using a combined eqmod, anyway?

      Cause it was like that when I got here :p

      But I agree, it's due for an overhaul. While we are at it we can change the
      name, in modern it should be known as Mastercraft not Masterwork.

      > Equipmod was designed for 1 KEY, one type.

      One shot, one kill ;-)

      > CHOOSE stuff was to be left for the larger arrays.
      > REPLACE tag allows switching between easily on the Chooser window.

      And this would be perfect for it. This is on my short list of To Do's,
      hadn't begun because there was not enough time before the release and I'll
      need to look at all the Modern sets for dependencies.

      Anyhoo, I'm signing off now, I'll be hitting the road for Indy shortly, I'll
      report back on Monday, You guys play nice :-D
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback