Re: Feature request or user confusion

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 5:44 PM
      Well, BONUS: is supposed to add or subtract numbers and only
      numbers. A language isn't a number (okay, in theory you probably
      could reduce language to a number set, but that's not in this
      discussion) so what you'd really want is either the ADD: or CHOOSE:
      tag. The ADD: tag is for freebies, the CHOOSE: tag is not - at least
      that's the general difference. If you just want a bonus language
      slot, we'd use BONUS:LANGUAGE|SLOT|1 (once it's supported in code).
      For a choice we'd have CHOOSE:Langauges(list).

      -Bryan