Re: [pcgen] Re: Release this week-end, freeze will be Friday Midnight EST

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2005
      At 11:02 2005.08.18, karianna03 wrote:
      >Hey Eric,
      >
      >I'm going through the bugs list and have found a couple that are
      >basically no longer reproducible (and were noted as such a long time ago).
      >
      >Can I just close these now? I just saw that they seemed to be
      >assigned to you?

      If they did existed in the past, close them. If they were never verified, delete them. When I do the release, I grab all the tickets that were closed since last release and it's bit misleading if we list stuff that was not really a problem.

      Éric Beaudoin <mailto:beaudoer@...>

      R. P. Tyler was not, however, satisfied simply with being vouchsafed the
      difference between right and wrong. He felt it his bounden duty to tell the world.
      -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)